Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
My client is an established Electrical Manufacturing company based in Derby.
Purpose and Key responsibilities:
To review, implement and manage the company ECN (Engineering Change) system including:
* To work with the Engineering team to identify and address any issues resulting from Engineering changes
* To work with the engineering team to implement Engineering changes.
* To ensure as far as is practicable the relevant changes are implemented before production.
* To ensure all data and documentation is correct, controlled and in place.
* To ensure all necessary equipment is identified, in place and correctly configured.
* To ensure all WIP, stock, supply chain etc are considered and managed correctly.
* To ensure the ECN is formalised and the correct ECN records completed and stored.
* Assist with the NPI process.
* Work with the Engineering team to provide assistance and drive improvement activities.
* Liaise with customers, suppliers and 3rd parties where necessary.
* Review and implement customer requirements.
* Ensure integrity of all shop floor data / documentation & customer requirements are correctly documented.
* Assist with creating and updating Works Instructions.
* Interface with the company MES (Factory Logix) system.
* Interface with the company ERP (Nav) system.
* Identify and solve problems where appropriate / deal with day to day issues where necessary.
Desired Technical Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous experience of using CAD data for electronics manufacturing
* Previous experience of importing and changing Bill of Materials (BOM)
* A good knowledge and understanding of Surface Mount Technology
* Previous experience of working with ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
* Previous experience of working with Aegis (MES)
* HNC/HND in Electronics
* Degree in Engineering / Electronics / Manufacturing (Desirable)
* Previous experience of working within an Electronics manufacturing environment
* Previous experience of PCB and Electronic assembly
* Previous experience of an ECN Process
* Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch with Kim Ford at Frontline Recruitment on (phone number removed) and apply below
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual