Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
My client, an award winning global business with a proud history are seeking an individual a technical expertise to support with mechanical expertise across multiple business units.
To produce engineering technical data that delivers to customer requirements ensuring Product Quality and Industrial standards, Environmental and Legal requirements are met. To offer technical support to other areas of the business.
Mechanical Designe Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- The design of products to meet industry and client specifications. Producing technical data, drawings and BOM’s and any supporting calculations.
- Analysing the performance of products and providing data for impeller trimming and performance data for applications.
- The checking and approval of drawings and data produced by others.
- The improvement of product design to reduce cost and enable efficient manufacture.
- Perform the activities required to CE mark Products, Risk assessment, Design reviews.
- Responsible for the management of the product definitions for one or more of product ranges. This includes the product data, drawings, technical specifications and BOM required for manufacturing and selling a product.
- Provide technical support to the sales team to select products for applications. .
- Investigation and root causes analysis of internal nonconformities and warranty claims
- Supporting the manufacturing operation with the design of processes, providing assembly and test instructions and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
NVQ4 or HND equivalent in a relevant engineering subject
Knowledge and practical experience of engineering design and industrial product manufacturing
Highly numerate with competent IT skills
Knowledge of 2D and 3D drafting and design work
Auto CAD and Creo
SAP BOM and Material Master Generation and maintenance
Salary dependent on experience, please call Chris Rooum on (phone number removed) for further details
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £0 Annual
£20 - £25 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£37k - £38.5k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£30k - £35k Annual