Lead Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a Start-up Medical Device company that is working in a highly innovative market.
* Design, build, and operate a secure, reliable, and scalable platform that allows the company to support projects in different geographies
* Draft top-level strategy objectives and roadmap for the platform development
* Plan and deliver platform development activities and objectives
* Take ownership and leadership in defining our software development processes
* Lead growth of the tech team by attracting, on-boarding, and retaining top talent
Skills & Experience:
* Solid understanding of the full software development lifecycle including application architecture design, testing and productionisation
* Extensive demonstrable experience with all parts of the stack: front-end on mobile & web.
* Professional experience working with a major public cloud provider (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
* Interested in looking over other technologies and programming languages
* Experience integrating external devices or sensors with mobile app
* Worked in a regulated industry before (e.g. medical devices, quality management system)
* Deployed machine learning models (on device and/or as a cloud service)
* Intermediate knowledge of Java/Kotlin & Swift and React Web
If this opportunity sounds of interest please click Apply Now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Key words: Software Engineer, Mobile Development, Web development Full-stack mobile, Full-stack web, Backend, API development, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, React
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£76k - £81k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£1 - £1 Annual
£1 - £1 Annual