Posted on Jul 21, 2019 by CV-Library
As part of this company’s growth journey to industry leader, as a Java Developer, you will join a small but growing team where you will continuously learn multiple languages and technologies. This is a great opportunity that will enable you to work alongside a highly skilled technical team and with some of the latest technology, concepts and methodologies.
Your remit will include:
- Development in Enterprise Java, SpringBoot, Solidity and Quorum (Ethereum blockchain).
- Development of front ends, middle tier business logic and db/ledger layers.
- Developing integration solutions for new and existing clients.
As a successful Java Developer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A fully flexible Developer but with core skills in enterprise Java.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly to multiple languages and technologies.
- Have some experience in an Agile/XP environment (and associated tools).
The following would be a real advantage but willingness to learn new technology is key:
- Familiarity with interface design (REST API/MQ Messaging) or the ability to learn.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code.
- An understanding of Distributed Ledger technology (Ethereum).
- An understanding of Distributed concepts.
- Some experience with UI/UX (React).
- Experience with CI/Automation (desirable, not essential).
- Computer Science or be an Engineering graduate (desirable, not essential).
You will receive a salary of up to £60,000 per annum according to experience plus pension, benefits allowance, bonus package, training and development events. Click on apply so we can tell you more about this great Developer opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £85k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£500 - £550 Annual
£35k - £53k Annual
£400 - £450 Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual