Posted on Jul 21, 2019 by CV-Library
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying new potential leads, building on existing relationships, providing business development support and working as part of a collaborative and driven team to achieve targets and goals. This really is a superb opportunity for a skilled business communicator, able to build effective and profitable relationships, to work with an impressive, global client base.
Your key responsibilities as Sales Executive will be…
• Identifying opportunities, producing high quality leads and booking appointments
• Proactively driving new business and creating brand exposure
• Building solid relationships with clients
• Developing creative pitches and propositions
• Ensuring the database is maintained to a high degree of accuracy
• Working in partnership with marketing to achieve business development objectives
• Negotiating commercial terms
• Attending status meetings with Account Managers
The successful Sales Executive candidate…
• Must be a self-starter with drive, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a confident phone manner
• Will have some experience of working within a B2B sales environment
• Must be an adept relationship builder, able to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
• Will be target driven, highly organised and able to understand technical product information
• Will ideally have the full range of Microsoft Office skills
This is a great opportunity to work for an established, forward-thinking company well known for what it does, and its D&I focus.
Your salary as an Executive will be £20-25K + benefits and if you feel your experience and skills are a good match for what they are is looking for, then please upload an updated copy of your CV with covering note as directed.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£19k - £24k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£17k - £19.5k Annual