Control Systems Design Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Lancashire based company with over 30 years industry experience are looking for someone to join their growing organisation as a Design and Commissioning Engineer. They are a major supportive force within the UK baking industry, dealing with everything from design to manufacturing, installing and commissioning, from a full bread manufacturing plant or alternatively to updating, extending or refurbishing existing lines that would take place on site.
* To be able to design electrical schematics. AutoCAD experience would be advantageous but not essential as this is easily picked up if they have a good understanding of control systems
* PLC ladder logic programming experience.
* Working with PLCs Preferably Allen Bradley, Siemens and/or Mitsubishi
* Full project experience from install to on site commissioning
* Working within a hands-on environment and be able to help test and fault find on equipment prior to commissioning
* Follow good health and safety practices
* NVQ in Electrical Engineering
The role will be approximately 60% office based and 40% on site commissioning.
Generally projects will consist of in office design, creating parts lists, electrical schematics, device layouts, software and HMI programs.
Once the system has been installed the same engineer would follow to site to test and commission and when needed be part of the install team to help bring jobs in on time.
40-hour week contracted but overtime is expected when needed both in the office and on site.
If this sounds like you, then get In touch with Lauren on (phone number removed) or send your CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £48k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual