Internal Sales Executive - Gloucester - French Speaking
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Osprey Engineering Solutions has been approached by a very good client of ours in Gloucester. Our client is a very well-known and well-established company in the heart of Gloucester, who’re hiring for an internal sales executive due to expansion
The Internal Sales will include:
* Research into markets who have strong market potential
* Establish contacts within companies utilising multiple communication channels.
* Assist with e marketing campaigns and execute.
* Follow up enquires that come through these campaigns
* Follow up enquires and validate interest
* Clean current database by establishing who still works within organisations.
* Follow up quotes and find out progress
* Expand contact database
* Promote my client’s business using phone, email and other media to develop enquiry pipeline
The purpose of the role is to increase the intensity and pace of contact with clients and potential clients. The internal team will be the drivers of the first contact and work with the external team to make them more efficient and more successful in there calls.
Once it has been established that a client has some form of need or ongoing project the regional sales engineer will visit them to discuss this on a face to face basis.
Measurement KPI’s will need to be agreed but they will be based on:
* Number of calls per week
* Campaigns completed
* Enquires raised
* Volume of enquires in pipeline
* Increase in sales
What attributes do you need to do this job well?
* Fluent in French and English
* Strategic thinking
* Work to timelines
* Great phone manner
* Quick learner
What is the longer term plan? The plan is to grow the business and develop the product offering. Opportunities will manifest over time to pursue other avenues and roles for the right individuals. Training and career development is there for individuals who want to embrace it
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £25k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual