Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be joining a highly respected, well-establishing training provider that works with a number of global engineering organisations. Crucially you MUST have Electrician / electrical engineering experience. In addition, any management / supervisory experience is a bonus, but by no means essential.
Previous training experience is NOT essential, but an interest in training is! This would suit an experienced Electrician / Electrical Engineer who is looking for a career change, and a chance to pass their knowledge onto engineering learners.
Electrical Trainer - Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide training to electrical engineering apprentices
* Deliver teaching to learners
* Imparting knowledge on electrical areas to apprentices
* Assessing their capability in the field
* Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the training programme
Electrical Trainer - Skills and Experience required:
* Strong electrical background
* Ideally 17th / 18th Edition qualified or equivalent
* Willingness to work towards Assessor qualifications
* Good communication skills and ability to deliver both practical and theoretical training
* Competent IT skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual