Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Budget has been approved for a massive three year programme of change that will exciting innovations, together with some sunset projects.
You will be a programme manager with experience of dealing with all levels and have that chameleon ability to target your communication to relate to your audience (know when to be detailed and when to be brief). You will also need to be a strong decisive person who can persuade others and, if necessary, push back and control the outcomes.
There will be plenty of challenges, but the results will be incredibly rewarding.
Knowledge & Skills – Essential:
* A project management certification e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, APM, Scrum Master, MSP
* Experience of successful multi-project delivery consisting of multiple delivery teams and overall team size of 10+ (minimum)
* Experience across several industry sectors, preferably including travel/retail
* Strong influencing and persuading skills, able to influence stakeholders to drive project progress whilst maintaining good working relationships
* Highly resilient and able to prioritise work
* Collaborative style that binds the project team together.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Experience of managing outsourced (3rd party supplier) projects.
* Track record of successful end to end project management and delivery in a dynamic, customer focused environment
* Able to work in a sometimes pressurised environment
* Must have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
* Commercially and financially astute, solid budget management experience
If you are a programme manager who enjoys big complex programmes and can handle change environments, this could be for you.
Contact us today as we are arranging initial interviews for next week