Customer Liaison Supervisor (German)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£Negotiable plus benefits
Automotive systems and components
My client, based in the heart of Yorkshire within commutable distance to some of the most beautiful rural areas of the country, are a multinational and recognised leader in the design and manufacture of advanced automotive systems and components and a valued 1st tier supplier to global automotive car manufacturers, throughout the UK, Europe, North America and the Far East.
As the worlds leading designer and manufacturer of these innovative products this well established company now have a requirement for a Senior Customer Quality Engineer / Supervisor to be a key and senior member of the Quality Assurance department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for.
* Being the major interface between the company and chosen customer groups (German Automotive OEM’s)
* Ensuring all customer requirements are understood internally in order to fully understand and satisfy customer needs.
* The communication of and detailed reporting of all customer issues to senior management.
* Lead the 8D management process to ensure all key dates are met in full.
* Lead and develop the Customer Liaison department including the upgrading and improvement skills and techniques needed.
* Applying the company’s strong commitment to quality engineering by driving quality improvements.
* Productive usage of problem solving and statistical techniques such as the 8D process, MSA, SPC and FMEA.
* Supporting continuous improvement projects.
* Dealing in a professional manner with Customers (German Automotive OEM’s) and Production.
Applications are invited from experienced quality engineers / quality assurance engineers / supervisors etc. with experience of dealing with customers (Automotive OEM’s). Applicants must also be able to speak and understand German.
Benefits include a very competitive and negotiable salary, bonus, pension, life assurance, relocation assistance (Where necessary), flexible working hours, the chance to work within a world class manufacturing facility, on-site restaurant, a thorough training and development programme plus excellent prospects for advancement within this successful, global and well established organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please email your CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £37k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual