BMS Field Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £40,000 + package
A globally renowned engineering specialist, operating within the power generation and energy management industries are looking for an experienced BMS Engineer to join their growing buildings maintenance team in their busy Warrington office.
As BMS Engineer, the successful candidate will be based from home with travel across the North West as required. The Buildings business focuses on building control and management through a range of systems and services including BMS controls, fire and security systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the for delivering a specialist service to an allocated customer base in line with the corporate visions and values of the business.
The role will focus on support, service, repair or replacement of BMS products and associated instruments.
* ONC/HNC Electrical Engineering preferable;
* Previous Building Controls BMS experience required;
* Previous SQL Database experience;
* Success in a similar support role;
* Previous experience in HVAC controls industry;
* Previous experience in Security controls industry
* Experience with Struxureware would be advantageous
* Ability to modify system software and user interface graphical displays.
* Willingness to travel
* Willingness to work on a call out rota.
The successful BMS Engineer will be home based but reporting in to the Warrington office.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to find out more or be considered for this role, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or email