Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Extensive working background as a commercial gas engineer
* Must hold commercial gas qualifications
* Domestic gas qualifications would be an advantage
* Full UK driving license
* HVAC experience is preferable
* Must have experience in maintenance, servicing, install, breakdown, testing & unvented systems.
* Electrical qualifications- 17th edition would be an advantage
This position is generally covering from Newcastle to Birmingham; however there may be the odd travel to cover jobs elsewhere across the UK. With this role you would be on-call 1 in every 6 weeks for which you would be given an additional premium rate.
Benefits-20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, company van, fuel card, mobile and tool allowance
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£8.8 - £8.8 Hourly
£40k - £50k Annual