Employee Benefits Administrator
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Working closely with adviser to provide quotes for new business purposes
* Assessing at the clients needs and requirements
* Providing written reports and proposals for client meetings
* Establishing new scheme
* Completing online or manual application forms
* Assuming risk with agreed providers
* Keeping accurate records of new business for Gabriel (FCA) reporting
* Be a dedicated point of contact for each group scheme and liaise with the HR and Payroll departments
* To run the day to day administration of DIS, CIC, PHI & EAP schemes.
* To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal/rate review of their Group Risk clients through clear communication and information gathering with/from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
* General scheme maintenance and carrying out agreed administration responsibilities.
* Maintaining spreadsheet records and manipulating data (including leavers/joiners)
* Comply with HMRC regulations
* Annually Market review and Annual accounts processing
* Chasing Payment
* To provide medical underwriting information to Group Risk providers as and when required for renewal/rate review processing.
* To track, manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required.
* Claims Handling on all protection policies
* Member queries
* Updating internal systems with the progress of various different elements of the renewals process etc.
* Ensuring compliance and checking reports
* To provide our fee paying client with access to Financial Education seminars.
* To have a full understanding of the products and current issues that are pertinent to UK workers
* Prepare tailor made Power Point presentations
All job Activities:
* Provide a pro-active service and a high standard of administrative support to the IFA's/consultants and clients via telephone, email and written communication, including assisting in product and provider research.
* Provide technical support to the Advisers and Directors in respect of scheme updates and legislative changes.
* Maintain a good knowledge of all corporate related products, encompassing an in-depth knowledge of the various types of schemes and associated technical knowledge.
* Detect and resolve issues that may arise.
* Maintain a good understanding of Group Risk and be up to date with appropriate and relevant legislative changes..
* Work closely with the Pension Administration team on a day-to-day basis and assist with any client related duties. Knowledge of Auto Enrolment legislation to be acquired when/where required.
20 days holiday and one day extra each year from year five, until you reach a maximum of 25 days.
Office closure between Christmas and New Year
Pension contribution equal to minimum statutory amount.
Income Protection, from commencement of role.
Death in Service Plan from commencement of role.
Cash Plan (to assist with dental, optical, physio) etc – from commencement of role.
Sponsorship for one attempt at professional qualifications (on approval).
Free annual flu vaccination, administered in the office.
Monthly company wide social events.
Breakfast and fruit supplies
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£26k - £35k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual