Customer Services Executive 11.30am - 8.00pm
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
1 Saturday in 4 (10am - 4pm)
If you’re looking for a role where the company value their staff and their customers (with a current Trust Pilot review of nearly 4.7 out of 5, they’re definitely doing something right!), this is the company for you.
My client is looking for a switched on, vibrant person, who can deliver the best customer service to their customers and who has the experience and passion to put the needs of the customer first. No insurance experience is necessary as their training is second to none - it is really brilliant, at the beginning and ongoing through the year - but you will have experience of dealing with customers and putting their needs first. You will need to have the customer at the heart of all that you do and the desire to achieve your goals.
The role consists of high volume of inbound calls dealing with customers insurance requests and you should be an enthusiastic and conscientious person who can maximise any business opportunity whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
The company really look after their customers, and they also look after their staff members too. The benefits they offer are designed to give you flexibility and to suit your lifestyle, such as reward packages, company pension and wellbeing support.
If you share the same ideal and want to work with a friendly team, then apply today.
Determine requirements by working with customers’ needs
• Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions;
• Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information from customer
• Sell additional services which address the needs of a customer by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features
• Sells additional services by offering expertise/knowledge on products and services which enhance and grow customer loyalty where necessary
• Maintain systems by entering relevant / required information
• Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Demonstrated rapport-building experience around customer care
• Call centre experience in a commercial setting would be ideal but not essential
• Data entry processes
• Working to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieving SLAs
• Risk aware in handling customer information
• Excellent customer service focus and empathetic awareness
• Can identify potential risk/issues and seek advice
• Resilience when dealing with distressed customers
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Multi-tasking and planning
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Personal commitment and enthusiasm
• Takes initiative when assisting team members
• MS office proficiency
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference