Senior Acoustic Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
About the company
Our client delivers audio quality and sound comfort to consumers using state-of-the art signal processing designed by their talented R&D team. With expertise in acoustics, signal processing and electronics, they work with semi-conductor manufacturers to provide licensed technology and solutions for small-scale applications using innovative noise cancelling technology.
About the role
The senior acoustic engineer will conduct the development, evaluation and measurement of electro-acoustic platforms and electronic systems, performing strategic electro-acoustic research and development to provide next-generation solutions.
* A Masters Degree or PhD in acoustics or a related discipline.
* Higher education studies in signal processing including fourier methods, time series analysis and fundamental DSP techniques.
* An understanding of moving coil loudspeakers for miniature, close-to-ear applications.
* Solid measurement experience in the context of engineering dynamics.
* Solid understanding of acoustic instrumentation and calibration.
* Professional experience of developing audio products for mass production.
* Prepared to travel and build successful professional relationships with people from a diver se range of backgrounds and cultures
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £55k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual