Account Manager - Plumbing/Heating
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Package: £36k-£40k basic, with a £44k-£46k uncapped OTE, Audi A4, fuel card, laptop, mobile and pension
Territory: South London, Kent, Sussex and Surrey
Products: Plumbing, heating and bathroom controls – taps, showers, mixers and valves
Customers: National and independent merchants, but also contractors, installers and bathroom showrooms
The Role – Account Manager:
• A field based account management role inheriting an established and well performing area.
• Promoting my clients range of domestic & commercial showers, taps, mixers, valves and plumbing and heating controls
• Including infer red controls and anti-scald thermostatically controlled products which are very strong in both the domestic & commercial markets
• 60% account managing and developing the relationship with an established network of national and independent plumbing merchants.
• 20% strengthening relationships with contractors and installers to help create demand for the merchants
• 20% looking after independent retailers & bathroom showrooms
• Will have field sales experience from within the plumbing, heating or bathroom industry.
• This will ideally have been gained from a manufacturer or distributor, selling into the merchant sector
• You will be a strong account manager with first class communication skills.
• You will also have a proactive, consultative and professional approach to territory sales.
• A leading UK manufacturer of plumbing, heating and bathroom control products
• Offering one of the widest and most diverse water control ranges on the market
• Dedicated to quality, safety and style
Please click on the link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales, area sales manager and business development manager positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, plumbing, heating, bathrooms, hvac, merchants, contractors, installers, showrooms, field sales, account manager, business development, area sales manager
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£13 - £16 Hourly
£28k - £34k Annual
£370 - £430 Annual