Audit and Accounts Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is as a manager amongst a team of 7 other managers. The role would be 50/50 audit and accounts, and the main duties are as follows:
• Management of the accounts and audit department in conjunction with other department managers.
• Your primary responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of clients reporting directly to partners.
• To be involved in assisting other managers with any excess workload that they might have.
• You will monitor the performance and productivity of staff assisted by other managers.
• From time to time your work may include detailed accounts preparation, audit and related taxation work.
• You will be expected to be conversant with all accounting software packages run by the firm - you would be provided with appropriate training, if required.
• To be involved in certain marketing initiatives carried out by the firm.
• To attend meetings of the audit and accounts committee.
• You will be expected to formulate, in conjunction with the partners, a personal development plan.
• To report direct to partners of the firm.
• Your work may expand to other roles, according to the needs of the firm, and your wishes and capabilities.
• Good communication skills are required, e.g. in the conduct of meetings with clients and officials, telephone calls, and letter writing.
Only candidates with experience of Taxation work gained within an Accountancy Practice will be considered
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual