IT Sales Executive/ IT Sales Representative
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Compensation Structure for IT Sales Representative:
· There is a Base Salary.
· Commission is “annuity” like. That is, once you close a deal your commission will continue as long as we work for that client. Some of our client relationships have been going on for more than 10 years! Average is more than 6 months (depends a lot on what type of sale you go after).
· If you are above average: Within the first or second year, your monthly income will be more than in a six figure annual salary (in USD equivalent).
· If you are good: Within your second year, your commission only monthly income will be more than in a six figure annual salary (in USD equivalent).
· No commission caps, the sky is the limit!
· Highest compensation as we have multiple sales members who have made seven figures over 3-4 years (in USD equivalent).
IT Sales Representative Position Description:
· Consultative Selling Method.
·Will need motivation and hard work.
·Work from Home. (You will need self-discipline and self-drive to succeed).
·We use a CRM.
·Minimum to no account management.
What is needed?
·Sales experience is essential.
·Hunting and Closing, no farming.
·IT selling experience will be a plus.
·Experience in a specific industry (e.g. healthcare, hospitality, payments etc.) will be a plus.
·Chetu Ltd. a UK limited company is 100% subsidiary of Chetu, Inc. (US)
· Our company provides software development services.
· We have been around 19-years and have 1500+ employees.
· We bring the “change” in technology and so we are relatively recession proof.
· Never had a lay-off and 100% organically grown. Never had a debt or loan or borrowed money.
·We currently have close to 70-full-time employees in our sales team.
· Sales team is stable and is not a revolving door.
·Longest sales tenure is 10+ years
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £25k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual