Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location – Stirling, Scotland
This is an opportunity to work with an exciting, energetic and growing Medical Device Organisation. They have an excellent culture which is made of a team of proactive, talented, focused and enthusiastic individuals and are always looking for like-minded individuals to join their thriving team.
As an Engineering Technician you will be involved in the assembly and testing of medical device meters being developed by the company.
* Assemble meters as per assembly drawings and verbal instructions.
* Modifying meters to suit specific purpose e.g. mechanical and electrical modifications, including wiring and adding extra circuits, etc. as required.
* Program meters to specific software requirements, including modification of software.
* Add and replace surface mount parts using soldering iron.
* Assisting in lab testing strips and/or running test on repeatability and linearity.
* Debugging and repairing meters down to component level.
* Assemble optics blocks and magnet assemblies to measure accuracy of parts using OGP machine.
* Maintain associated paperwork for recording instrument repairs and updates
* Investigate design issues and identify potential improvements
* Initiate, investigate and action non-conformances when required.
* Work in conjunction with the company’s Quality Policy and Quality Objective
* A ‘hands on’ Engineering Technician with experience in a highly regulated industry.
* HNC or equivalent in Electronics.
* Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams.
* Good soldering skills.
* Ability to use test equipment as required, e.g. voltmeter, programmers, etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
* Able to work in a team environment.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong desire to learn and improve processes and procedures
Our client is offering a competitive salary in a great working environment therefore if you are looking to further develop your career with a thriving and growing company, this could be the role for you.
For more information, please call Suzi on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34k - £38k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual
£15.6 - £15.6 Hourly
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual