Senior Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Fletcher European is a plastics manufacturing company; manufacturing rotationally moulded products for a wide range of industries. We offer high quality products to the marketplace; and have a passion to deliver on quality, price and service.
Senior Internal Sales Executive Job Summary:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will have experience in handling customer enquiries as well as seeking out new business and building good customer relationships. This is a leading role with a strong proactive element; where the right candidate can make a big difference to our business.
We're looking for someone self-motivated; that can encourage those around them in the day to day activities of a sales office. Previous experience in a sales role is essential and you will display a good level of commercial acumen.
Senior Internal Sales Executive Main Duties:
* Management of enquiries. Responding to customer’s enquiries via telephone or email in an efficient and effective manner ensuring to meet an excellent level of customer service. Accurately quoting correct products and specifications whilst offering advice and recommendations when required.
* Learning and developing skills on the Sage50 System. Develop knowledge on how to find customer’s orders, locate products, check stock, runs sales acknowledgements, proforma invoices and delivery note are all key to ensure efficiency in dealing with any customer enquiry. An understanding of how POD’s are generated for both parcel and pallet carriers is also useful.
* ACT! Database system is used to create most quotes. Quotes need to be created and logged properly. It may be necessary to also use other functions within ACT! That could relate to any on-going marketing activities. General up-keep of the ACT! Database is essential and new or amended contact/ company information must be updated.
* Providing support to other members within the sales team; to help deliver a competitive service and push the internal sales effort.
* Proactively following up on quotes sent to customers, looking to confirm if the customer is looking to persue an order or the reasons why not.
* Actively look to develop a sales area and build customer relationships on a daily basis. Monitor key accounts within your remit and look to generate new leads and new business to provide growth within the area.
The Senior Internal Sales Executive position offers a competitive salary with incentives; within a dynamic and growing manufacturing company