MRO Testing Development Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* To be accountable for all support of MRO test engineering activities
* Engage in Problem resolution
* Improvements for existing equipment,
* Design and introduction of new equipment
* Methodology analysis and continuous improvement.
MRO Test Development Engineer Position Requirements
* Have an Electronics based degree
* Experience of programming essential
* Familiarity with NI Software and Hardware, e.g. CVI, Labview etc.
* Familiarity with other programming languages, e.g. C#, C++, Python, Visual Basic etc.
* Working knowledge of generic test rig architecture and design ideally.
* General knowledge of IntraStage or SQL.
* Understanding of Analogue and Digital Interfaces.
* Able to interpret circuit diagrams for complex Electronics.
* Able to analyse and diagnose software and hardware problems ideally.
* Be able to write and interpret Technical Reports.
MRO Test Development Engineer Position Remuneration
* Progression available.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual