Project Support Administrator
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal candidate will have proven track record or ability to quickly adapt to:
* Using a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
* Managing the suppliers and the supply chain
* Responding to customer enquiries and complaints (peace keeper)
* Managing online filing systems
* Developing and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
* Recording office expenditure and manage the budgets
* Organising and chairing meetings
* Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
* Checking that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies.
Candidates should be APMP or PRINCE2 qualified, or demonstrate working towards equivalent these or qualifications.
You will be required to obtain SC Clearance
This will be for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
MASS are an equal opportunities employer