Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£33,000 + vehicle + fuel card + 25 days hol +BH (pension & healthcare package)
Your new company
* One of the UK’s leading FM Service Providers
Your new role
* Covering a portfolio of sites across Stockport and surrounding areas
* Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
What you'll need to succeed
* We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th/ 18th Edition IEE Regs
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
* Must live within a commutable distance of Stockport
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36k - £38.5k Annual
£29k - £30k Annual
£33k - £34k Annual