Field Service Engineer (Electro-Mechanical)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Excellent role on offer to join a market leading business, that will offer you the chance to play a pivotal role in the company's future growth.
Do you have experience of working with white goods? Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work with share options?
This ambitious company are leaders within the supply of electro-mechanical equipment, they put their customers at the heart of everything they do and due to the aggressive growth happening within the business they now require additional engineers across the UK.
In this role you will receive excellent training to become an expert within commercial laundry, you will visit client sites performing inspections, wiring, replacing parts, repairs, along with reactive and preventive maintenance. You will attend call outs now and again in the case of emergency.
This role would ideally suit a Multiskilled engineer that has had an exposure to working with white goods.
* Field Based covering M4 Corridor, down to the south coast
* Preventive and reactive maintenance on Commercial Laundry equipment
* Carrying out inspections, wiring, repairs and diagnosing faults.
* Training and Development from Day 1
* Upto £35k DOE + Van, Bonus, Overtime, Phone, Share options and Excellent Benefits
* Experienced in a field based role
* Has worked with single phase or 3 phase equipment
* Has had some exposure of working with white goods
* Wants to learn and develop, working with a company who are focussed on providing the best possible service for their customers.
Key words: Field Service Engineer, White Goods, Single Phase, 3 Phase, Electrical, Mechanical, FGas, 17th Edition, Wiring, Repairs, Testing, Service Engineer, Maintenance, Preventive, Reactive, Training and Development, Reading, Swindon, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual