Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to growth and investment into the quality function we are seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to carry out a crucial and valued role.
Our client is a reputable component manufacturing company working to tight tolerances and operating high quality standards.
As the Quality Inspector you will have the following duties:
* Perform incoming, in-process and final dimensional inspection using a variety of gauges; micrometers, calipers, test indicators, height gages, based on the drawing of the product to be measured.
* Perform visual inspection against internal/customer cosmetic specifications.
* Document inspection results per customer requirements.
* Perform daily checks of gauges.
We are seeking an experienced, methodical and reliable Quality Inspector with the following skills:
* Proficient in reading and interpreting complex mechanical drawings.
* Familiar with Geo Dimensional Tolerancing.
* Proficient in reading and interpreting internal or customer specifications and standards
* Knowledge of inspection methods.
* Proficient in use of inspection equipment: Micrometers, height gages, test/dial indicators, calipers, profilometers, gage blocks, pin gages, feeler gages, optical comparators, microscopes, go/no go gages.
* Proficient in basic mathematical applications; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
* Proficient in the use of computers, Microsoft Office software platform and e-mail.
Our client is a trusted and stable employer with a long presence in the North East. They offer a good working environment & longevity.
The successful Quality Inspector can expect a starting salary of £24k + Benefits dependant on experience.
The position is offered on a permanent days position Monday – Thursday 7am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am – 12pm
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling John Blackburn – Lloyd Walsh Consulting.
Lloyd Walsh Consulting is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15 - £20 Hourly
£28k - £34k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£25k - £35k Annual
£24 - £25 Hourly
£26k - £30k Annual
£12 - £14.5 Hourly
£26k - £29k Annual
£22k - £29k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly