Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday - DAYS - 40 hours a week
* Plan all engineering workload for the site
* Perform auditing processes for engineering/maintenance department.
* Plan all scheduled maintenance on a daily basis.
* Schedule all engineering work (maintenance, breakdowns and shutdowns)
* Schedule any site services work whilst prioritising certain issues
* Generate engineering tasks for line support technicians
* Control and monitor site services.
* Liaise with to ensure site services maintenance contracts are in place.
* Liaise with the stores person to ensure that all necessary parts are available to perform maintenance tasks.
* Produce reports regarding engineering functions.
* Ensure that engineering records are kept Audit ready.
* Experience in a similar role within a FMCG or Engineering background
* SAP Experience Desirable
* Engineering experience or Qualification
For more information please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20 - £40 Hourly
£26k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual