Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
OTE: £100k per annum (Basic + Commission)
Company Vehicle Option
Hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday (x 4 days) 9am to 6:30pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and 1 x 2 Sundays 10am to 5pm). Some later evenings may be required.
Saxton 4x4 is the UK’s number one, independent 4x4 dealership having been trading in the world’s leading marques for over forty years.
Based in Chelmsford, Essex, we are proud to be an official centre offering a diverse range of expertly modified 4x4s and specialist cars. Our state of the art showroom, the largest of its kind in the UK scaling over 100,000 square foot, houses more than five hundred premium 4x4s over two floors. We offer the most prestigious 4x4s, hand-picked all under one roof.
* To sell and promote the sale of new and used vehicles, in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer trading policies;
* To create and maintain a positive, customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day to day maintenance and presentation of the showroom;
* To always be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries (via telephone, walk-in, email and online chat);
* To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all the vehicles within the product range;
* To achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessory and financial services targets;
* To achieve a high level of customer satisfaction as reported in the monthly customer satisfaction analysis (CSI);
* To ensure company processes are followed to improve customer satisfaction and retention. This includes embracing customer satisfaction action plans, proactively selling insurance products and following up finance renewal leads;
* To adhere to agreed staff development plans and undertake training;
* Record all new and used sales enquiries along with all sales activity in the appropriate sales control/dealer marketing system;
* Offer/carry out vehicle demonstration driver with all new customer enquiries;
* To maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of different cars, their features and characteristics such as engine size, mileage, fuel usability and colours, quick comparing and contrasting of different competitive models and examining cars;
* Any other reasonable duties assigned by management.
* Essential: A current and clean full UK driving licence;
* Essential: A minimum of one year's experience in a similar role within the automotive industry;
* Professional appearance and attitude;
* Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills;
* Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative;
* Knowledge of automotive industry and technical aspects of vehicles, and ownership;
* Good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills