Technical Support Analyst – Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Oracle Business Intelligence, ETL, SSRS, Oracle databases, IICS
Salary – 40k plus excellent benefits
This advanced organisation based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire with good links to Kettering, Bedford & Northampton are looking for a talented Support Analyst with solid experience in supporting Oracle applications and the Oracle Business intelligence suite. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and will join their vibrant Infrastructure team.
Skills & Experience;
- Oracle Databases
- Oracle Business Intelligence / OBIEE (phone number removed)
- SQL Server – SSRS, ETL
- ETL - Informatica - IICS
- Preferably Financial Services experience
Key responsibilities for this Application Support role include:
- Develop & execute database queries
- Manage application issues and incidents.
- Create service requests for functional issues related to non-outage application problems and request for change for activities such as patching, refreshes, backups, upgrade and provisioning.
- Support management and project committees by co-ordinating plans, monitoring progress and reporting (timelines, work stream progress, monitoring risks and incidents).
- Ensure project documentation is properly maintained.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the project team.
You will be a motivated self-starter with excellent organisational and communication skills, ideally with hands on experience of supporting Applications / Software maintenance. You will be self-motivated and be able to project a professional image with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment and deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step up in your career with a company that will invest in your career development.
Keywords, Application Support, Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Oracle Support analyst, Financial Services, Wellingborough, Northampton, Kettering, Northamptonshire, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Business Intelligence, OBIEE (phone number removed)
Send your CV to Shelby now
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy