Electrical Maintenance Planner
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business, with over 25 years of experience. It provides innovative operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries. Company focus is improving operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities, with zero harm to people, environment asset and reputation. This is done by focusing on three key delivery areas: Operations & Maintenance, Engineering Services and Energy Trading.
The company owns and operates the 370 acre top tier COMAH site Saltend Chemicals Park (SCP) - near Hull. With a cluster of world-class chemicals and renewable energy businesses, SCP is strategically positioned on the UK’s busiest ports complex – and is a location of world-scale manufacturing, operational, engineering and service excellence and, innovative technology.
As the company continues to grow, improve and expand, we are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Planner, to join and strengthen the SCP engineering and maintenance team.
In your new role, you’ll be involved in first line fault finding, leading to the creation of work packs for maintenance execution team. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring asset integrity and reliability are maintained by building a comprehensive maintenance plan to deliver preventative maintenance schedule.
Amongst other responsibilities you’ll contribute to and deliver are:
* Provide technical support for the maintenance execution team.
* Working with other SCP personnel to ensure quality work identification, specification and prioritisation.
* Opportunities to develop operational plant to maximise reliability and efficiency on a diverse range of assets.
* Planning all assigned works in the CMMS including cross discipline tasks and interactions with site partners working within the Chemicals Park.
* Generating and managing requests for control of work applications, ensuring safe and successful activity execution.
* Work alongside production team to set work priorities to minimise operational plant impact whilst maintaining required plant reliability.
* NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* Experience in working in chemical, petrochemical, power or equivalent industrial experience in relevant discipline to complete the above job role responsibilities.
* Previous interaction within the planning process and familiarity with work packs for control of work teams.
* Direct interaction with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) e.g. SAP, Maximo, Q4