Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £41k - £46k per annum + benefits
Our client is now looking to recruit a Finance Manager reporting to the Financial Controller for the UK.
The postholder will provide outstanding financial and commercial support to enable the business to deliver its strategic objectives, together with providing a fulfilling working environment for the finance team and by providing an excelling service provision to internal and external stakeholders.
Your main duties and responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
- providing strategic leadership within the costing function and ensuring the costing function supports the business at a strategic and operational level
- ensuring the costing team are trained to support World Class Operational manufacturing sites
- providing weekly, monthly and annual reporting to include variance analysis and forecasts, stock provision calculations, IPR declarations, Comshare schedules and balance sheet reconciliation
- internal audit and control tasks ensuring compliance with accounting manuals, authority matrix limits, month end processes, and interim and annual external audits.
- preparation, review and update of standard product costs.
- review and approve, and send to bank creditors payments runs, and review and approve weekly and monthly wages payment runs.
The Finance Manager will be ACCA or CIMA qualified, with demonstrable and substantial experience of working within a similar role. Additionally, you will hold a management qualification or have equivalent experience of management. Essential to this role is experience in the use of SAP. Previous experience of working for a manufacturing organisation, and of working within an organisation whose turnover is in excess of :50m would be a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to (Email Removed) or call on (phone number removed). Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual