Multi-Skilled Engineering Trainer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Position is based in an Training Company in Coventry.
The company are continually developing and expanding its portfolio of technical delivery and as a consequence is now seeking to recruit an electrically biased technical trainer / assessor with an emphasis on pneumatics and hydraulics. The core responsibility of the role is the delivery of training and assessment to apprentices and adults in industrial electrical control systems. In addition, skills supporting the following disciplines would also be advantageous:
* Mechanical maintenance
* Automation, including PLC controls
This opportunity would suit a qualified electrical engineer who is committed to delivery high quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for students. Your broad based knowledge and experience will inspire and motivate learners.
* Driving licence
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter who is proactive and organised
* Train and assess candidates
* Develop and present training material
* Produce reports
* Monitor learners’ performance
* Experience of working to a QA system
This is an opportunity to develop your career in a highly rewarding occupation. An initial annual salary of circa £34,000, dependent upon experience, is offered to the successful applicant, together with 25 days’ annual holiday, plus 8 statutory days, pension and upon completion of the probation period the option to join the company private health scheme.
To discuss the position prior to applying feel free to contact me directly on (phone number removed), via email or find me on linkedin.
* Safeguarding and Vetting: Edgware Associates is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. Some roles that we introduce applicants to may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment to such roles will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
* Employment Regulations: Edgware Associates acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)