Press Brake Operator & Setter - Late Shift
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: West Thurrock, Essex
Salary: £10 to £13/hr DOE
Contract: Permanent, shift work will be required. Hours 14:00-23:00
We are looking for a fully trained & experienced Press Brake Operator & Setter to join us in West Thurrock and work the late shift, between 14.00 - 23.00!
Duties / Responsibilities;
* Create and enter CNC programmes into the Press Brake controller (Cybelec)
* Set-up and operate press brakes without assistance using bend allowances.
* Responsible for folding sheet metal (0.7mm-8mm)
* Read and interpret customer drawings
* Responsible for maintaining quality workmanship and tolerance specifications
* Responsible for filling out paperwork associated with work performed
* Other duties to include, but not limited to, helping with other duties on the factory floor such as minding, loading & unloading laser cutting machines and loading & unloading suppliers/customers vehicles.
Essex Laser was established in 1998 & has established themselves as the premier sub-contract Laser Job Shop in the South East. Although only small in size we are part of the largest group of independent Laser Job Shops across the country so we are small enough to be dynamic and your position will make a big difference to the company yet we have the benefits of being part of a group.
Required Experience: 2 Years Setting Experience
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on 'APPLY' today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please