Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Temporary to permanent
Paying up to £15 per hour
Currently recruiting for a CAD Laser Programmer / Design Engineer for an Engineering company supplying to the Automotive industry based in Nuneaton. This is working a day shift paying up to £15 per hour for the right candidate. 33 days holiday and pension available.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
- For the role of Laser Programmer / Design Engineer, you will be required to also be prepared to be `hands on` and get involved in operating machines now and again
- The majority of your time will be spent in an office environment producing 3D designs on SolidWorks, however you will also be required to go on the shop floor
- For the role of Laser Programmer, / Design Engineer you will confident using computer software and have worked doing Automotive designs previously.
Minimum requirements for this role;
- You must have extensive proven previous working experience creating 3D Automotive designs
- Previous experience operating/setting Amada Brake Press/Amada Laser cutting machinery is highly advantageous, although they do have machinists on site
- For this Laser Programmer / Design Engineer, you require SolidWorks experience.
If you want to hear more about this Laser Programmer role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now