Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Currently we are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer based in Cheshire, UK.
IMACD (Install, Move, Add, Change, De-install)
Hardware Break Fix Services
Desk Side Support
Data backup / transfer
End User Device Software Troubleshooting.
Familiarity with VPN
PC Refresh /Device Swap Outs.
IT graduate, A+ or MCSE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Desktop Support roles
- Desktop Support / MCSE certified
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, VLANs, LAN/WAN & Cisco technologies.
- Experience with Server Management, Email setup, SMTP, IMAP, Exchange and network monitoring tools.
- Experience with Antivirus, End point protection, Single sign on, Printers, Fax machines and VPN technologies.
- Good knowledge of Windows, VMware, Android, Blackberry, iOS and Macintosh operating systems.
- Knowledge of FTP/ SFTP
- Experience with downloads and file sharing
- Outstanding Client Service Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Experience in Ticketing Tools.
Background check / proof of non conviction
- full time opportunity
- possibility to work in a multinational company
- employment contract
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £45k Annual
£180 - £225 Daily
£200 - £250 Daily
£20k - £35k Annual
£140 - £240 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£15 - £20 Hourly
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £26.5k Annual