Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
To apply for this position:
* You must have previous finance/payroll experience
* Ideally hold a minimum Level 2 AAT qualification
* Be available to commence the role at the start of September and attend an immediate registration appointment.
Please call (phone number removed) in relation to this role at the earliest opportunity, or forward your CV.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment include
* Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
* Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
* Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
* A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
* Offers the ultimate in flexible working
* You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£16k - £16k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual