Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Central London
Salary: Highly Competitive + bonus scheme + benefits
Working as part of the team at Lombard Wealth Associates Ltd who are an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to work within a highly successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice. You will be joining the fast paced Paraplanning team based in their Lombard Street offices, ensuring the business generated by the Wealth Managers who you will be working alongside, is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
You may already be qualified, or working towards becoming qualified and keen to progress your career.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £107bn.
This Practice is well established and highly successful.
The Role - Paraplanner
You will be working within a busy team and your role will include:
* Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
* Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
* Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
* Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
* Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis
You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems and you will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework
Please be aware of the following career development opportunities:
SJP Next Generation Academy - A structured 12 month programme established to develop competent and productive Advisers within SJP Partner Practices.
The Person - Paraplanner
* This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
* You will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment and you are working towards the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or may even have obtained it.
* Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and/or have industry experience.
* You will need to have some experience of the administration of IHT and/or Pension and/or Investment products
* You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills.
* You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice