Business Development Executive
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Sable & Proctor are with a Manufacturing client who is based on the outskirts of Wakefield. Continued investment in cutting-edge technology has gained our client a reputation in the industry for unique energy saving products manufactured to the highest specification.
Having established nearly 100 years ago our client has an unrivalled reputation and dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of professionalism, warmth, pride and company spirit. They endeavour to do everything in their power to serve the customer to the best of their ability.
Our client's web design and digital marketing services are constantly evolving, pushing boundaries and delivering exceptional results. Their strategic focus on website performance, return on investment and customer service has driven their digital agency forward, for more than 10 years.
In terms of projects our client has a repeat customer base and works on ad-hoc small projects through to tailored digital solutions on behalf of nationally recognised clients.
As a business, they're established and reputable but with bags of potential for growth. Over the next few years, the vision for the business is to grow in terms of employer numbers, turnover and profitability. Culture-wise - they don't do egos. And in terms of personality - they want to work with considered, ambitious, confident professionals - who don't take themselves too seriously but who love what they do!
Key duties of the Internal Account Manager:
- Maintain and develop sales in a specific territory to achieve the target and aspirations of our cleint via outbound calls. ·
- Understand customers’ needs and potential opportunities to better service their requirements with our product portfolio and offers. ·
- Business development of territory specific customers that include quoting, sample follow up and telesales. ·
- To contact potential and existing customers by telephone and generate market information on quantity, pricing and competition for a predefined range of products ·
- Responsibility for progressing and reporting on defined technical sales projects ·
- Progressing opportunities for product briefs from territory by regular phone contact and other communication channels. ·
- Communication with Customers / Business Development Executive’s / Area Sales Executives and senior level on sales forecasts. ·
- Track sales against target and provide monthly updates at team meetings. ·
- Support the sales team with their sales activities as required. ·
- Maintain and record all relevant information on CRM, sales database and Microsoft. ·
- Analyse lost business reports and refer anomalies to the Management. Also reporting on any trends seen in the marketplace. ·
- Use internal sales tools to manage and plan potential prospects ·
- Support sales team in developing and maintaining relationships with assigned principals. ·
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by Management
What we are looking for:
·A minimum of 2 years B2B Sales/Telesales/Internal Sales experience
·Strong and Confident telephone manner ·
·Successful track record of hitting sales-based targets ·
·Commutable distance to Normanton
What’s on offer:
·You will work in a brilliant working environment where our client truly understands the importance of looking after their staff.
·Alongside this you will work hours that allows you to have a good work/life balance working in a friendly team, working hours 35 hours per week, fixed rota Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am – 6.00pm.
·Our client offers free onsite parking.
·25 days holiday per annum
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £30k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual