UK Sales Executive - Natural Healthcare
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client in Nottingham is an innovative UK based healthcare company that has manufactured consumer healthcare products for over 20 years and is a renowned provider of natural health and beauty products.
They have developed 3 leading brands including a range of fertility products, a skincare range and a natural healthcare range within which they have developed market leading products including fertility supplements, natural pain relief products, medical devices, topical gels, transdermal patches and skincare.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious Business Development/Sales Manager who can demonstrate excellent sales growth in their current role and is looking for a new and exciting opportunity. If you have FMCG sales experience with knowledge of prospecting into new accounts and markets this could be an incredibly rewarding role.
We are looking for candidates who have:
* Previous experience in a customer facing commercial role within FMCG or specifically
Health & Beauty..
* Able to demonstrate a successful sales background showing growth in adding additional product lines to existing customers base.
* Able to demonstrate a history of prospecting, opening and developing new accounts.
* Able to effectively plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact successfully with various prospective customers, organisations networks and cultures.
* Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and an ability
to work under pressure.
* Highly organised with attention to detail.
* Strategic thinkers
* IT literate.
About the role:
The role is office based in Nottingham with occasional visits to see clients. The main aim is to help further grow our client’s UK sales by sourcing appropriate customers and distributors.
* Conduct regular sales prospecting, actively seeking new business leads identifying and engaging a wide range of customers in line with the company’s market penetration plan.
* You will be responsible for managing relationships with key customers and prospects including major UK grocers, High street retailers, Wholesalers and Pharmacy.
* Lead UK sales growth to achieve sales targets whilst Identifying and building strong and lasting business relationships with all key decision makers.
* Growing and developing the distribution network through identification and recruitment of additional distribution partners in new regions.
* Satisfy internal reporting requirements by submitting reports and records in accordance with company policies and practices to ensure that all sales activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales and within the given time scales.
* Understand potential client demands and work with the company’s technical, finance and commercial teams to develop a seamless sales offering.
You may be required to:
Attend UK and overseas trade shows, demonstrating and promoting both new and current product at publicly attended events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty).
* An ability to manage and achieve sales independently and proactively in a fast-paced work environment.
* Experience of prospecting new accounts within UK grocers, high street retailers, wholesalers and pharmacy.
* Prior experience of selling into the OTC / pharmacy channel.
* Commercial sales experience within the healthcare Industry.
* Demonstrable track record in delivering sales and profit growth.
Salary: £30-40k plus bonus ote £45-50k uncapped,23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme