Export Sales Executive - Natural Healthcare
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client in Nottingham is an innovative UK based healthcare company that has manufactured consumer healthcare products for over 20 years and is a renowned provider of natural health and beauty products.
They have developed 3 leading brands including a range of fertility products, a skincare range and a natural healthcare range within which they have developed market leading products including fertility supplements, natural pain relief products, medical devices, topical gels, transdermal patches and skincare.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious Export Sales Manager who can demonstrate rapid development in their current role and is looking for a new and exciting opportunity. If you have export sales experience with knowledge of prospecting into new markets this could be an incredibly rewarding role.
We are looking for candidates who are:
* Sales driven.
* Able to effectively plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner.
* Excellent communicators with presentation skills to interact successfully with various prospective customers, organisations networks and cultures.
* Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work under pressure.
* Highly organised with attention to detail.
* Strategic thinker
* IT literate.
Ability to speak a second language is a bonus
About the role:
The role is office based in Nottingham with occasional visits to see clients. The main aim is to further grow our client’s international business by sourcing appropriate distributors and customers in overseas markets and creating new sales within those markets.
* Conduct regular sales prospecting, actively seeking new business leads identifying and engaging a wide range of customers in line with the company’s market penetration plan.
* Lead OTC/pharmaceutical sales growth to achieve sales targets whilst Identifying and building strong and lasting business relationships with all key decision makers.
* Share knowledge of overseas market trends and sales techniques to other members.
* Dealing with distributors, agents and end users in countries around the world including Europe, U.S, Middle East and Far East.
* Growing and developing the distribution network through identification and recruitment of additional distribution partners in new regions.
* Satisfy internal reporting requirements by submitting reports and records in accordance with company policies and practices to ensure that all sales activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales and within the given time scales.
* Understand potential client demands and work with the company’s technical, finance and commercial teams to develop a seamless sales offering.
You may be required to:
* Attend UK and overseas trade shows, demonstrating and promoting both new and current product at publicly attended events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* International Sales experience.
* An ability to manage and achieve sales independently and proactively in a fast-paced work environment.
* Experience of prospecting new accounts in multiple countries.
* Prior experience of selling into the over the counter / pharmacy channel.
* Commercial sales experience within the healthcare Industry.
* Demonstrable track record in delivering sales and profit growth.
Salary: £30-35k basic plus bonus ote £45-50k uncapped. 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40.2k Annual
£18.7k - £21.5k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual