Shift Electrical Technician
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
ENGIE are recruiting for 2 Shift Electrical Technicians to be based at BMW Oxford Plant. This is a permanent full time role working average 38.5 hours per week - the shift required is a four on four off pattern rota. On offer is a salary range of £30 000 - £32 000 plus shift allowance (£3,000), dependent upon skills and experience, and benefits package.
* To carry out all PPM and reactive repairs as necessary.
* Responsible for all minor installations and maintenance of site Electrical HV & LV Systems Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic mechanical and plumbing system fault finding.
* Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
* Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required.
* Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important.
* Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
* Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
* Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis or as required.
* Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
* Understanding of company procedures.
* Understanding of escalation procedures.
* RAMS & Permit to Work
* To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
Required Qualifications or Experience:
* A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required and previous experience is essential.
* IEE 18th Edition
* IPAF 3a & 3b
* Health & Safety Awareness
* Legionella Awareness
* Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
Not essential but an advantage:
* AP15 - HV Qualified up to 11KV
* AP12 - LV Qualified
* 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers