Design Engineer (Autodesk Inventor)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Hucknall, Long Eaton, Ilkeston and more
£27,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Design Engineer coming from an industrial, marine, oil and gas or steel fabrication background looking for full industry specific training to develop your technical skillset and become an industry expert?
This a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects where you can get involved with R&D as well as designing bespoke systems from existing technology. They have on site manufacturing facilities to allow you to be hands on in the prototype phase.
The company supply into some of the biggest names in engineering and have an excellent reputation for producing industry leading products using novel materials. There is a small and highly skilled design team ensuing you get the best training.
The role would suit someone with Autodesk Inventor skills looking for further training.
- Use AutoCAD Inventor (training provided), to design bespoke systems
- Get involved with R&D projects utilising new technology and materials
- Take training to become industry expert in large thermal / acoustic management systems
- Design experience using Autodesk Inventor
- Coming from oil and gas, industrial, marine or steel fabrication background ideally
- Looking for plenty of training and career progression
Design Engineer, Autodesk, AutoCAD, Inventor, industrial, Marine, steel, fabrication, designer, production, manufacturer, Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Hucknall, Long Eaton, Ilkeston
If interested in the role or would like more information, please click apply and Daniel Fitsall from Rise Technical will be in touch
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£42.3k - £43k Annual
£38.5k - £39.7k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual