Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a leading UK waste and resource management company employing over 2500 people at 200 sites in the UK.
This role is located in West Yorkshire. The site is easily commutable from Leeds and is approximately 20 miles from the city centre and accessible from the A1.
Your main duties will be:
- Remedial repairs following routine statutory electrical testing.
- Attending emergency breakdowns.
- Electrical and mechanical fault find and diagnosis.
- Providing temporary fix and permanent solutions to maintain operation.
- All Electricians should have successfully completed City & Guilds 2382 (Latest Edition), and City & Guilds 2391, 2394 or 2395 (Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations) or the equivalent to (Accepted equivalents are: ONC, HNC/HND or BENG Electrical Power Engineering).
- Conversant with the Electricity at Work Act.
- Able to read electrical drawings.
- Working knowledge of PLC's, Inverters, Drives and etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative within the team.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Competitive hourly salary.
- Permanent position.
- Company van.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46200 in all correspondence