Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is looking for an experienced CNC turner to join the small team of 2, ideally with FANUC controls to develop and learn Sliding head lathes.
This is a Flexible Day shift.
CNC Lather Programmer, Setter Operator
Experiences and skills required.
* Ideally apprenticed trained and from a time served engineering background.
* Strong experience programming, setting and operating machines.
* Machine language is Fanuc
* Strong Computer skills
* Competent in self-inspection.
* Able to interpret and work to engineering drawings.
* Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing and Datum system
* Ability to work in a fast-paced sub-contract environment.
* Be versatile in a small team - and adapt to housekeeping/packing when machines are running.
* Programme, Set and run CNC Lathes.
* Experience with driven tooling and y axis facilities on machines
* Produce programmes and parts to drawing and at commercially viable cycle times.
* Communicate effectively and aid other when necessary in the setting up process.
* Review new sub contract enquiries to produce accurate cycle times and tooling requirements for the sales team.
* Permanent position available.
* Lots of overtime available
* Hourly Rate dependent on skill level.
* Star Sliding Head experience (Desirable)