Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by CV-Library
In the role of Financial Manager you will support the Technical Manager and Compliance Manager in the smooth running of the office by providing financial administration support and support in monitoring compliance in line with (FCA) regulations.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
* Contributing to the day-to-day running of the business by undertaking general financial duties
* Financial management reporting
* Financial aspects of FCA compliance
The Financial Controller will have primary responsibility for:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Checking, raising and payment of supplier invoices and company bills
* Reconciliation and payment of expenses
* Downloading and matching commission statements
* Reconciliation of income from all providers
* Credit control administration including raising credit notes
* Review quarterly income and expenditure figures
* Maintain and compile Aged Debt Reports
* Month end Bookkeeping closure administration
* Month end finance administration
* Online VAT filing
* Year-end Accounts administration
* Maintain Assets Under Management
* Complete Corporation Tax Returns
* Maintain and process Payroll including P11D forms
* Complete Professional Insurances, data protection renewals and professional subscriptions and renewals
* Communications with external financial auditors and accountants
* General office financial administration
Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience of working in a financial services environment
* Knowledge of FCA regulations
* Strong Excel skills
* Experience working with Xero
* Commercially astute – Opportunity to add value within a varied role.
* Part time working hours – 4 days a week, working flexible hours - 9.30 - 4pm for example.
* Competitive salary: £40,000 - 47,000 pro rata depending on experience.
* Free parking on site
* Support for professional studies.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in the role of Financial Manager please apply with your CV below or contact Emma Easton at Strand Recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual