Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced Sales Estimator with a strong engineering background looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced, high-pressured environment??
Enjoy a Challenge????
Experienced with Customer and Supplier facing???
This is the position for you!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Sales Estimator to hit the ground running in an exciting fast-paced organisation who are going through a period of growth and looking to expand the Sales and Estimating team. They have a host of extraordinary amount of equipment with a committed, long-standing workforce. They promote within and offer a career to their employees to allow natural progression.
The Sales Estimator will have strong communication skills to help develop their ever-expanding client base as well as:
* Have experience with converting prospective customers into key clients to continue the development of the client base
* Negotiate tenders to win work whilst liaising with Sales, Production, Accounts and Senior Management
* Chase and contact warm leads and present the business’ capacity either by phone or face-face
* Chase quotations and attain feedback
* Manage multiple enquiries and work under the pressure of a sales environment
Skills & Experience:
The successful Sales Estimator will have:
* Experience in a similar role within an engineering / manufacturing environment
* Experience of CAD/CAM software would be advantageous
* Industry experience would be advantageous
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Quality Technician, Quality Engineer, Customer Quality Engineer, APQP Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer
* Onsite Parking
* Flexible working hours
* Work from home opportunities
* Life insurance
The culture of the business is important and they certainly pride themselves in their investment to their employees and aid continuous growth and improvement throughout the organisation.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Dudley, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27k - £30k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual