Senior Service Desk Team Lead : 16657
Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: up to £27k rising to £30k
Acorn is searching for an experienced 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer to act as technical lead for the service desk of a provider of EPOS software based in Southampton.
If successful you will join the companies' ITIL focused Service desk as Technical Lead. You will be providing 1st / 2nd line support as the point of escalation. The environment is predominantly windows based comprising of Windows 7/10 OS, AD, Exchange. The Service Desk operates 6am - 11pm Mon - Sunday, you will work on a rotational shift pattern.
* Providing 1st / 2nd Line IT support as point of escalation for the service desk.
* Working independently to investigate and diagnose in depth technical issues.
* Providing documentation and processes to improve how the Service Desk support our products.
* Expert knowledge of Windows Desktop Infrastructure i.e. Windows OS 7 / 10. AD, Exchange.
* A good understanding of networking: equipment, protocols and concepts (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP).
* Experience of Windows updates.
* Basic knowledge of SQL and PowerShell scripting.
* Experience supporting IT systems to a high level preferred but not required in retail or fuel POS/BOS/EFT systems.
* Up to £27k rising to £30k.
* Flexi working pattern.
* Various Bonus incentives.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£26k - £26k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual