Posted on Aug 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have control panel installation experience? Are you Electrically qualified? Do you want to earn £10-15k in overtime on top of your basic salary? If the answer to these questions is “YES” then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Key aspects of the Electrical Installation job include –
* Control panel installation – panels will have been through FATs before getting to site – your job is to install and commission them
* Faulting finding & rectification
* UK and possibly some international travel to install & commission onsite
Essential attributes required –
* Educated to ONC/HNC level
* 12 months+ experience working in a similar role
* Approachable/customer facing persona
* Open minded and innovative
If you have any S7 PLC programming or faultfinding experience that would be an advantage but not essential. The client envisages a 6 month training/bedding in period where you’ll have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with their equipment. The role will predominantly be site based as you’d expect with typical trips away from the West Midlands being 2-4 days.
The client’s premises which will be where you’re based from are commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Northampton, Corby, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Birmingham,
Please note the postcode isn't the actual postcode for the client but is suggested as a guide for the location
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £49k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual