Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Training)
Posted on Aug 5, 2019 by CV-Library
There are full training packages on a range of high tech equipment and clear, structured progression into managerial roles or become a technical expert in your field.
In this role you will receive extensive training from highly skilled individuals where you will develop your technical ability. You will be working in a maintenance team to conduct scheduled and reactive maintenance across their manufacturing site. You will be working on a three shift patern working Monday to Friday 6am-1:45pm and 1:45pm-9:30pm and 10:00pm-6:00am with two weeks on each shift.
This company operate as a global manufacturer in the automotive and hold a number of prestigious household names within the group. They are currently expanding their operation and are looking for a Maintenance Technician looking for a career move within a growing team.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a genuine career while also receiving training from industry experts within a global, market leading company.
· Planned and reactive maintenance on a high tech manufacturing plant
· Structured training to develop skills to become a well-rounded engineer
· Opportunities to progress into managerial or technical specialist positions
· Working on a double days shift working Monday to Friday 6am-1:45pm and 1:45pm-9:30pm
· Maintenance Technician with mechanical or electrical experience
· Have an engineering apprenticeship or a NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline
· Looking for training and progression within a global market leader
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£40k - £42k Annual