Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £(phone number removed) plus bonus
My client is a global leader in high performance building solutions is seeking a Production Draughtsperson to join their team based in Malton on a permanent, this is due to business growth.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small motivated team liaising with individuals across multiple departments and sites within the business and will report daily to the team project manager.
The role requires the generation of production drawings of sheet metal parts which are fabricated into façade cassettes. The candidate will be working from order forms and drawings provided by clients. The role requires the use of Solidworks 3D modelling software.
The person will be required to gain an in-depth knowledge of the products being produced and will be expected to liaise regularly with Production. There will be opportunities to assist the Research and Development team with the development and introduction of new products.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• The role would suit someone with experience of working in a design office supporting a production environment, ideally from within a fabrication company
• 3D CAD experience is essential. Ideally utilising Solidworks to create sheetmetal parts
• The candidate should be experienced in the standard Microsoft Office software suite
• The ability to accurately interpret a customer's requirements and a conscientious method of working along with the ability to work to tight deadlines are essential skills
• Educated to HNC/BTEC level in an Engineering or Construction related subject would be beneficial
In return for the above experience and knowledge you will get to work for a forward thinking business that values its staff, great rates of pay and the opportunity to work for a global leading business.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your