Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Hours: Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 3.30pm & 3.30pm – 12.00am
Salary: c£30,000 + Benefits (Pension, Medical Insurance, Company Sick Pay, Life Assurance)
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established and successful, local Food Manufacturing organisation that supplies quality products on behalf of well-known and popular foodservice and retail outlets.
Due to recent growth within the business, they are now looking to employ an electrically-biased, Multi-skilled Engineer within their BRC accredited manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your Key Responsibilities will be to:
* Provide an effective Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) service to cover all plant equipment, machinery and facilities (where required)
* Respond to machinery breakdowns quickly and proficiently to ensure that downtime is kept to a minimum and process efficiencies are maintained
* Provide assistance to the Engineering Manager and other members of the Engineering team in the installation of new equipment/machinery
* Ensure that all equipment within the plant is effectively maintained and safe to use & fit for purpose
* Investigate machinery downtime to determine Root Cause and identify opportunities to improve future performance
* Oversee and liaise with Contractors for repairs and servicing (where required) to ensure supervision whilst on site
* Maintain adequate availability of essential spare parts, sourcing as cost-effectively as possible
* Ensure that all maintenance records and documentation is completed correctly and on time
* Provide assistance with facilities maintenance where required
* Conduct scheduled meter reading and water testing to ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications/Experience:
* Time-served and apprentice-trained in Electrical Engineering
* Relevant Electrical Engineering qualification
* Knowledge of GMP and familiar with high-speed manufacturing environments
* Previous Food Manufacturing experience is advantageous (but not essential)
* Knowledge of FMCG manufacturing processes is required
* An open-minded attitude and willingness to undertake tasks outside of your normal remit is essential
To find out more, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Iain Russell.
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd, you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to seek work on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34k - £34k Annual
£31k - £31k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual